Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Initiation...

Imagine trying to locate the Earth while having the whole universe in front of you. It is worse than trying to find a needle in a haystack! The Earth is but a speck of dust in the vastness know as the universe.
Imagine now, that you are on Earth. Doesn't seem like a speck of dust now, does it?

Well, I felt something along the same lines when I signed up here. Millions of people spread across like stars in the seemingly infinite vastness of Blogsphere. Would I end up as insignificant as a speck of dust in this overwhelming and limitless world? But, when i finally had my own space after signing up, I sat back and admired the genius of Albert Einstein. Ah! the theory of relativity. All my fears of getting trampled as a speck of dust vanished when I saw the enormity of my own space, my own Earth. It is amazing how much difference the observation point can make!

It was in utter awe and incredulity that I was initiated into this magical world. Here's to a new start.....

2 comments:

  1. A 'speck' could well become a 'star'... Hoping to see the star in blogsphere rising here...

    Good work buddy... and Cheers to this new start.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot bro...hoping to see more from you as well... :)

    ReplyDelete